Terms and Conditions
The use of this site entails acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- The Ibero-American General Secretariat maintains this Internet site (the “site”) for anyone who wants to use it (the “users”). The information shown herein is exclusively for informative purposes. The Ibero-American General Secretariat hereby authorises users to visit the site and to download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively known as “materials”) it contains for their personal and non-commercial use, although they are not entitled to resell them or distribute them or prepare compilations or work resulting from them, subject to the terms and conditions described below, as well as to the restrictions of a more specific nature that may be applied to certain materials included on this site.
- The Ibero-American General Secretariat administers this site. All the Secretariat’s materials that appear thereon shall be subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the interpretations and conclusions expressed in the materials that appear on this site shall be those of the diverse civil servants, consultants and advisers of the Ibero-American General Secretariat who have prepared the work and shall not necessarily represent the opinions of the Secretariat or of its Member States.
- The opinions expressed in the articles, academic documents, forums and e-mail lists provided by this web site belong to the author or their signatories, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Ibero-American General Secretariat.
- The published texts that are shown are offered for information and dissemination purposes. The Ibero-American General Secretariat shall seek to ensure their topicality, accuracy and truthfulness, but assumes no liability whatsoever for any possible harm cause by any inaccuracy therein.
The materials published on this site are provided exactly as they appear herein and with no type of guarantee whatsoever, whether explicit or implicit, including, but not limited to the latter, guarantees of commercial quality, usefulness for a specific purpose or protection against infringements.
In particular, the Ibero-American General Secretariat does not afford any guarantee nor is accountable for the accuracy or completeness of the aforementioned materials. From time to time, the Ibero-American General Secretariat extends, amends, improves and updates the materials contained on this site without prior notice.
Under no circumstances shall the Ibero-American General Secretariat be liable for any losses, damages, obligations or expenses allegedly resulting from use of this site, including, but not limited to the former, any faults, mistakes, omissions, interruptions or delays relating to these materials.
Users use this site on their own account and risk. Under no circumstances, including negligence but not limited to it, shall the Ibero-American General Secretariat and its affiliates be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, quantifiable or consequent damages, even when it has been cautioned of the possibility of such damages.
The user hereby specifically recognises and accepts that the Ibero-American General Secretariat is not liable for any users’ acts.
This site may contain suggestions, opinions and statements from diverse information sources. The Ibero-American General Secretariat does not guarantee or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the suggestions, opinions, statements or other information from any information source, from any user of this site or from any other person or entity. Acceptance by a user of such suggestions, opinions, statements or information shall also be on their own account and risk.
Neither the Ibero-American General Secretariat nor its affiliates or any of its respective agents, employees, sources of information or content suppliers shall be liable vis-à-vis the users or any other person for any inaccuracies, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, alterations or uses of any content on the site or for the time or the degree they occur therein. Neither shall they be liable for any operating failures, computer viruses or communication interruptions, regardless of their cause, or for any other damages that may result therefrom.
The use of this site by the user shall be subject to acceptance by the latter of the condition of indemnifying the Ibero-American General Secretariat and its affiliates for any actions, claims, losses, damages, obligations or expenses (including a reasonable sum by way of lawyers’ fees) that may result from the aforementioned use, including, with no limit whatsoever, any claims that allege facts that, if found true, would constitute non-compliance with the conditions herein by the user. If the user does not agree with any of the materials shown on this site or with any of the usage conditions, the sole solution they might resort thereto would be to cease to use the site.
This site may contain links and references to third-party sites on the Web. These sites are beyond the control of the Ibero-American General Secretariat and the Secretariat is not liable for their contents or the links that may appear therein. The Ibero-American General Secretariat only provides these links as a complementary service and the inclusion of a link or a reference does not mean that the Secretariat endorses the site in question.
Preservation of immunities
None of the provisions of the conditions herein shall be regarded as a limitation of the prerogatives and immunities of the Ibero-American General Secretariat or their waiver, which are specifically reserved.
The Ibero-American General Secretariat reserves the exclusive right to amend, limit or suspend, at its discretion, this site or any of the materials contained therein in any respect. The Ibero-American General Secretariat is not obligated to take into consideration any users’ needs in order to adopt such measures.
The Ibero-American General Secretariat reserves the right to refuse, at its discretion, and with no advance notice, access by any user to this site or to any of its components.
No exemption by the Ibero-American General Secretariat from any of the provisions of the conditions herein shall be binding unless it is stated in writing and is signed by a duly authorised representative of the Secretariat.